The team at Partners in Regulatory Compliance (PIRC) has significant experience in cybersecurity for nonprofits and can assist in helping your nonprofit organization with virtually all aspects of nonprofit cybersecurity related regulatory compliance.
Does your non-profit organization engage in one or more of the following?
- Processing donations or event registrations on your website
- Storing and transferring “personally identifiable information,” about anyone, including clients, patients, members or donors? (Common examples of personally identifiable information include: clients’ medical information; employee records, including drivers’ licenses, addresses, and social security numbers.)
- Undergo HIPAA or other regulatory compliance standards
- Collect information on preferences and habits of donors, patrons, newsletter subscribers, etc.
- Obtain personal information on clients, donors and stakeholders
If so, there are real risks to your nonprofit’s own data security as well as to its donors, and individuals it serves. If you have concerns about nonprofit cybersecurity and regulatory compliance, contact us for a complimentary consultation.